Votre navigateur est obsolète !
Pour une expériencenet et une sécurité optimale, mettez à jour votre navigateur. Mettre à jour maintenant
I am an experienced business development executive and a digital ambassador willing to implement and develop growth opportunities in existing and new markets.
After diverse sales and development job positions in B2B and B2C markets, I am convinced of customer centric approaches.
With strong team spirit, I have built management capabilities and strengthened leadership and communication skills in an international environment.
For the coming year, I would also be happy to support any company to initiate or achieve digital projects in any fields: global, sales, marketing, communication. An internship is possible through my current student status at ESSCA Business School in Paris.
French Chamber of Commerce Singapore, association of 750 company members
- Supporting French startup, SME and MNC companies entering the Singaporean market
- Defining strategy, implementing marketing, sales, communication including web and social media.
- 120 clients, 650 kEuros budget and a margin growth of 10%
RDT Poitou Charentes, a B2B public network
- Coordination of a network of 80 Business Development Managers promoting innovation
- Defining strategy, implementing communication plans including web and social media
- Supporting SMEs to innovate through project management approaches
CCI Deux Sevres, a B2B semi public organism
- Developing a SME portfolio of 100 C level contacts in diverse industrial sectors
- Strategy diagnostics identifying rooms of improvement for commercial and industrial efficiency
SOCOPA Group (BIGARD)
- In charge of a 500 hyper and medium size supermarket portfolio
- Achieving sales objectives and volume goals through les execution of account plans and brand strategy. Increase sales turn over 6% in volume/year
SOCOPA Group (BIGARD)
- In the national sales department, managing 500 brand products in terms of image and reputation
- Coordinating industrial launch of new products on 3 production sites in France.
ISIPCA, an international institute for Perfumers, Cosmeticians and Flavorists
- Setting up a new offer of services in R&D, implementing marketing and commercial plans
- Selling and coordinating industrial contracts with scientists from University and professionals
A professional training course through ESSCA Business School continuous education program, the support of the Institute of Digital Marketing in Paris
French: mother tongue
Marketing and SalesGoal oriented with an entrepreneurial attitude
Partnership strategyDefining a partnering approach and to manage multiple contacts