Votre navigateur est obsolète !
Pour une expériencenet et une sécurité optimale, mettez à jour votre navigateur. Mettre à jour maintenant
I am an experienced business development executive and a digital ambassador willing to implement and develop growth opportunities in existing and new markets.
After diverse sales and development job positions in B2B and B2C markets, I am convinced of customer centric approaches.
With strong team spirit, I have built management capabilities and strengthened leadership and communication skills in an international environment.
For the coming year, I would also be happy to support any company to initiate or achieve digital projects in any fields: global, sales, marketing, communication. An internship is possible through my current student status at ESSCA Business School in Paris.
French Chamber of Commerce Singapore, association of 750 company members
- Supporting French startup, SME and MNC companies entering the Singaporean market
- Defining strategy, implementing marketing, sales, communication including web and social media.
- 120 clients, 650 kEuros budget and a margin growth of 10%
- In an international context, supporting French companies entering the Singaporean market : business matching, setup, visa application and business centre services for 120 companies per year
- Far from France, and in a competitive environment, promoting Singapore and our services with full autonomy in web marketing and communication: web strategy, SEO copywriting in French and English, social media strategy, marketing and content with a consultant, emailing marketingManaging partnerships with a network of more than 100 contacts and agencies in Singapore, Asia and France
- As a self financed organization, looking for and developing new services like European VAT refund and part time commercial services
- Management of the activity with a team of 7 advisors, a bi-cultural team, with an in-depth knowledge and experience of markets and practices
- Staff recruitment and management
- !REFERRAL! ‘Martine has done an outstanding job in developing our Business Support Department. She had excellent strategic skills and is particularly good at business development, always identifying new opportunities for growth. in this regard, she has been instrumental in defining and implementing our digital communication strategy’ Carine Lespayandel, Executive Director at French Chamber of Commerce Singapore
A non profit self financed organization of 750 company members and 25 staff
RDT Poitou Charentes, a B2B public network
- Coordination of a network of 80 Business Development Managers promoting innovation
- Defining strategy, implementing communication plans including web and social media
- Supporting SMEs to innovate through project management approaches
- a 10000 company portfolio at a regional level with 1000 ‘innovation’ meetings with companies organized by the network per year
- In a hardly reducing public finances' context, setting up a new strategy and a communication plan for RDT with a new website on WordPress, press relation and social media strategy and implementation working with a consultant and coordinating web prescribers-
- Solving innovation or technological problems for 100 companies/year : embedding culture of project management, finding technical and financial resources. Number of supported companies has increased by 30%.
RDT is for Réseau de Développement Technologique. It was a regional public financed French Innovation and Technical Network of 80 business development managers
CCI Deux Sevres, a B2B semi public organism
- Developing a SME portfolio of 100 C level contacts in diverse industrial sectors
- Strategy diagnostics identifying rooms of improvement for commercial and industrial efficiency
- In a difficult French economic context, companies who want to maintain or develop their activities need to find new levers of performance : optimised processes, costs reduction, quality certifications, innovation, export, digital technology ...
- In charge of evaluating economic strategies, detecting rooms of improvement, supporting projets with consultants.http://www.dinamic-entreprises.fr/
- Promoting and supporting lean managment in 10 small and medium companies per year improving productivity and highly reducing industrial costs and deadlines
- Looking for pooring and sharing resources of local industrial boilermaking’s companies. Setting up and leadership of a group of 20 companies meeting every month and acting collectively for promoting industrial jobs to young people and selling them together as a package.
- I also work for the excellence of french know-how. The Entreprise du Patrimoine Vivant (Living Heritage Company, or EPV) label is a mark of recognition of the French State, put in place to reward French firms for the excellence of their traditional and industrial skills. I detect companies and evaluate their applications.http://www.patrimoine-vivant.com/en
CCI is for Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Deux Sevres Area in France
SOCOPA Group (BIGARD)
- In charge of a 500 hyper and medium size supermarket portfolio
- Achieving sales objectives and volume goals through les execution of account plans and brand strategy. Increase sales turn over 6% in volume/year
- As an additional commercial force on a new geographic sector, development of business in 500 hyper and medium markets : selling brand name products, prospecting new clients, advising in merchandising.
- 15 to 20 appointments per week, negociating with Auchan regional area and promoting national or regional central agreements in other retailers
- Organizing promotional and animation campaigns in shops
A French leader in processed meat food industry, 7000 staff worldwide
SOCOPA Group (BIGARD)
- In the national sales department, managing 500 brand products in terms of image and reputation
- Coordinating industrial launch of new products on 3 production sites in France.
- Managing 500 products representing 30 000 T /year
- Coordinating industrial launch of 10 new products per year on 3 production sites, creating references ;writing and publicizing launch information : technical specifications, planning, estimated purchases.
- Providing the interface between sales department and production worshops, collecting discrepancies, correcting and tracking them with other departments : setting up of ritual meetings between salesand production departments.
- Setting up of a panel of 250 people for quality control.
A French leader in processed meat food, 7000 staff worldwide
ISIPCA, an international institute for Perfumers, Cosmeticians and Flavorists
- Setting up a new offer of services in R&D, implementing marketing and commercial plans
- Selling and coordinating industrial contracts with scientists from University and professionals
- Setting up a new R&D offer for SMEs in Perfume, Cosmetic and Flavor industries, marketing and commercial action plans
- Defining and writing technical proposals including bibliography, instrumental analyses and sensory analyses
- Coordinating industrial contracts with scientists from University of Versailles and professional teams of ISIPCA.
- 20 contracts per year, a turnover of 100 000€.
An international school for fragrance, cosmetics and flavour industries